Return and Warranty
All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and Policy. We offer a 30 Days no hassle on returns and exchanges on unused, unmarked and undamaged items, and purchased items must arrive back in all those conditions unless the items were delivered defective. All returns and exchanges must be authorized and given a Return Authorization number from one of our Customer Service associates. We are not liable for any return shipping charges unless the parts are defective or the error was made by our system or any of our associates. There is a 20% restocking fee for all returned items except if the parts are defective or the error was made by our system or any of our associates. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 30 days of receipt. All items must be returned unused and in new condition with its original packaging, hardware, instruction, and manuals.
After you received your purchased items and find out that they do not fit your vehicle. Please do not modify and alter or force the parts onto your vehicle. When you do so, it will cause damages to your vehicle and to the parts. We do not accept returns if you made modifications to the parts.
1. Contact us. One of our Customer Care Associates will assist you.
2. Our Customer Care Associate will provide you with an RA number (Return Authorization number).
3. Please make sure all items are new, unused and undamaged in its original packaging, along with hardware, instruction, and manuals that came along with it.
4. Print out your purchased receipts, and clearly write your RA number provided by us next to your name on the receipt. Please include the receipt of your purchase inside your return package.
5. Package all items protectively so they will not get damaged during shipment.
6. Once we receive the returned items. We will make inspections to all returned items.
7. After the items are passed inspection, then a refund will be issued in the original method of payment. There is a 20% restocking fee unless the parts are defective or the error was made by our system or any of our Associates. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
Our Premium Line performance brake rotors come with the 18 months manufacturer warranty on cracking and our Sports Line performance brake rotors have a 12 months manufacturer warranty on cracking from date of purchase. Both Premium and Sports Line have a 120 days warranty against premature warping from date of purchase. Warranty will only cover manufacturer defects, crack, and premature warping. Warranty does not cover improper installation, AND our Warranty will not cover any vehicle that is/was modified for extreme performance such as racing, tracking, rallying, 4×4 off-road, drifting, etc. Warranty does not cover Coatings such as Zinc Coatings, Gold Zinc, Black Zinc, Electro-Coatings, rusting of the rotor(s) and other cosmetic defects or damages. The natural wear and tear will cause the coating to naturally wear off during the time and extreme wet and moisture type weathers.
Customer will be responsible for returning defective rotors for inspection. Warranty claim will not be granted if rotors have been altered or have reached the minimum thickness. No additional fees will be reimbursed for warranty claims such as delay, labor, mileage, or any other cost in installing or reinstalling a part. Only one warranty claim is allowed per order. Warranty is non-transferable.